Sunday, September 30, 2012
I wanted to do something more with the background here (hell, I could always do more with the backgrounds in my background voided pieces), but I didn't, in this case, want to distract from the figure due to limited space. Yet I could have done something cool. Aw well, it's just one concept art. I want to have her down pat before I dive into a comic and decide I wanna change the characters again. :I
- Nerone's human form. She doesn't have blue sclera,...
- She needs a body, and some development. Important ...
- Just some jazzed up sketches. I am trying to mix a...
- While the picture is fairly new, the concept is o...
- Old pencil sketch from 2010.
- Old turnaround I touched up and added textures in ...
- Second draft of a painting for the business cards ...
- Bright Eyes
- Hell hound
- ▼ September (11)